Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fun in the Snow!

One of the things I love about my dogs is the way they make me smile and laugh and play. I know I could play in the snow without them, but I doubt I would as much, and I know I wouldn't laugh as much as I do with them. We had 12 inches of snow last night, which was perfect for snow fun today.


Nothing like a good roll in the snow

Petra bursting out of the snow
Milo, the rate prick-eared Beagle
 

Oopsie!
PJ bursting forth
My handsome Rowan


Leaping for snowballs!
Biting snowballs!
 

Cool shadow
What's under the snow?
 





Petra! How did you get up so high?
Let me try...
 
Watch me, Rowan!. Look how high I can jump!
Now jump with me...
There you go! Nice height, Rowan!
That was fun!
Watch me run!
I'll run with you, PJ...

Thank you for the fun!
      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...